- Special bundle offer means more savings
- Its main ingredient, Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate, aids in the chemical restructuring of sebaceous glands that eventually regulate the skin's oil production
- Lessens oiliness
- Helps dry up acne lesions
- Brightens hyperpigmentation
- Improves skin moisture and elasticity
- Clinically designed under the supervision of board-certified dermatologists
- Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate - Provides advanced skin lightening and sebum regulating effects
HOW TO USE
Take the Azelane Soap in your hands and rub gently to produce a rich foam. Work this into a creamy foam and apply it to the whole face gently for 15 to 30 seconds only. Wash face with water and tap face dry after.
Azelane Soap is best used at 12Noon where sebum production is at its peak. It can best be used up to twice a day.
For pregnant and breastfeeding women, please consult your OBGYNE before using this product.