‼️This is a prescription home kit. We require a valid prescription by Dr. Mike D before we can dispense this product.
Salicylic Acid (SA): SA provides skin exfoliation allowing increased cellular turnover and clears out underlying impurities (such as comedones) in the skin which cause acne if left untreated. It is also Desmolytic- prevents adhesion of skin cells and prevents formation of skin plug (the initial step in comedone formation). SA is also able to break down comedones, allowing clearance and improvement of pores.
- Azelaic Acid (AzA): AzA is able to inhibit important inflammatory factors that cause inflammation in acne and rosacea. AzA inhibits free radical production especially post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation and melasma. It also exhibits antibacterial properties and is active against P. acnes (bacteria implicated in acne). AzA inhibits tyrosinase which is needed for the production of melanin and is used to treat hyperpigmentation.
- DMD Skin Sciences Clinical Peel Concentrate- 5ml - 1x (*Must be separately repurchased when consumed within the duration of the treatment period.)
- DMD Skin Sciences Brush Applicator - 1x
- DMD Skin Sciences Headband - 1x
- DMD Skin Sciences 25ml PET Beaker - 1x
- DMD Clinical Peel Home Kit Manual
HOW TO USE